- Go to the folder where your image is located.
- Right-click the image > click Properties.
- Click the Details tab.
- Click Remove Properties and Personal Information.
- Then you can click Create a copy with all possible properties removed for a copy of the photo with EXIF data stripped.
- Alternatively you can edit metadata by clicking Remove the following properties from this file.
- Once you’re done, click OK.
- Open Photos for macOS.
- Open the image you want to edit.
- Tap the i button on the top-right. Here you can view EXIF data in the photo and add a description and keywords if you wish.
- You can remove location data from a photo by clicking Image in the top bar and then clicking Location > Hide Location.
- You can also edit the date and time on the photo by clicking Image > Adjust date and time. Change the time and date and then click Adjust.
Alternatively you can turn off storing geo data directly in your device from the settings menu.